- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50 within Canada
- Orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days
- Items are shipped from Pickering, Ontario, Canada
- Shipping may be delayed during peak volumes and Holidays
- Shipping can also be delayed by carrier due to other (external) factors such as the current covid-19 pandemic
- We are not responsible for delays caused by the carrier, stolen or damaged packages, or replacement of lost orders due to incorrect delivery information
- Presently we only ship to Canada and US but do plan to expand in the near future
- We are not responsible for any customs charges that may incur
Can an order be changed or cancelled?
- Typically, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it's been placed, especially during peak volumes
- If you made a mistake and would like to change an order within the first 24 hours, please email us with your Order at email@example.com and we'll make every effort to process your request
- We cannot guarantee order cancellations and/changes
What to do if my items are damaged?
- Report your damaged item(s) within 3 business days to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order # and supporting pictures
- Damaged items will be replaced at no cost
- If the item is not in stock, you will receive a credit of the same amount that can be applied to any other order on our website
How to care for and wash our products?
- Wash in cold water, inside-out with like items (baby/toddler clothes) and tumble dry on low
- For best results, lay flat or hang to dry
- Cool or steam iron if needed
- Separate from items that may be damaging (hardware, zipper, buttons, velcro, etc.)
Benefits of Bamboo Clothing:
Bamboo apparel is softer than the softest cotton; feels like butter
Bamboo fibre contains a natural anti-microbial agent that prevents bacteria Keeps you odour free, feeling and smelling fresh
Sweat and Moisture Absorbent
Bamboo fibre is 4 times more absorbent than cotton Keeps you dry on an active day
Powerfully Insulating & Thermal Regulating
Keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter with excellent breathability.
Naturally UV protecting
Bamboo naturally provides protection against the sun’s UV rays Protect yourself from skin cancer!
Bamboo’s natural fibre properties are non-irritating to the skin and does not trigger allergic reactions
Bamboo has a positive impact on the environment and is one of the most sustainable textiles Help save your planet!